I heard an interesting statistic on the radio yesterday, so it got me to thinking, it said:
Are you serious?
Who are they kidding? Who are they interviewing?
Are they counting the time I'm showering, getting ready, and going to the bathroom?
Even though I already have 2 daughters that have left the nest, and I only have Miss Morgi here on most days,
and the hubby,
I can't comprehend 93 minutes of free time on any average day!!! Can you?
So I thought I'd quiz all the mommies out there...
Are you ready? This is a tough one....
1. Do you think you have 93 minutes of free time per day? Time just for you, to do whatever you wish?
2. What do you "normally" spend your free time on each day?
3. If you had 2 uninterrupted hours today to do whatever you wanted, What would you do?
- Quality time with hubby?
- Quick trip to the salon for mani/pedi?
- Quiche with a girlfriend at La Madelaine?
- Quiet time for reading, napping, etc.?
I can't wait to hear from everyone!!! Of course your answers don't have to start with "Q", I was just on a roll....LOL!
I would love some ideas for when the next "free time" opportunity arises!!!!